Thursday, January 31, 2013

High Five for Friday

I can not be happier this week is over. With a very important contract shipping this week it has been really stressful. Looking forward to this weekend and getting some good running mileage in. Looking back at this past week there is much to appreciate.


 1. Babysitting my niece. Such cutness in a little package. She giggles about everything!!!


 niece-1


 


2. Since losing my kitty to feline breast cancer my pup has been stuck to me like glue. He is the best dog ever!!


dog-6


 


3. For all the snugglefests with above said puppy is the most comfortable boyfriend pants EVER!!


vspants


SOURCE }


 4. Crafts - I realized I don't have  a lot of Valentine's decorations so I got to it this past week. See here for the instructions.


 love-3


 


5. This quote got me through this week.


 




 


Head on over to From My Grey Desk and linkup with Lauren.  Remember to count your blessings.


Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home