Saturday, February 16, 2013

I am a DORK!!

 


                                       Source: sturdyforcommonthings.com via Rebecca on Pinterest




 

 

Yes I really am. To those who don't know me, I am really SHY.  To those who know me, you may be laughing your faces off. It takes me awhile to warm up but when I do I become outspoken, silly, dramatic and some may wish that I was a little more quiet. Hope not but I am realistic! ;)


Do you ever have those moments that haunt you, that you overanalyze a million times as to what you could have done differently. See I spent my vacation day running around like a crazy person trying to catch up on all the errands I am behind in doing. While at Lowe's I passed an aisle and caught the eye of this guy. No big deal, right? Wrong. Because I AM A DORK. I bolted into the next aisle which wasn't completely wrong since I was looking for a flashlight and it was the electric section, however I am sitting there looking at SOLAR landscape lights. Why is this weird? People we still have a FOOT of snow on the ground from last weeks blizzard. Why would I be looking for SOLAR lights? Funny thing is he turned the corner and started looking at the lights too! Would I see this as a sign to strike up a conversation? NO!! Because I am a DORK! I slowly started to keep walking down the aisle until my palms stopped sweating.  Seriously what am I seven?


So I got the rest of my items and I am checking out and the guy appears and is next in line. Do I take the chance to strike up a conversation, stop to give him a chance to check out then talk to him. No I run, not walk out of that store.  This is why I am single, because I am a DORK!


This is why I am single. I do not read the signs until hours later. SMH. Hopefully next time I will read the signs a little earlier and maybe hit up Lowe's for a little more embarrasement next weekend! Please tell me I am not the only DORK out there?!!


 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home