Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update

 Thanks to a little Blizzard called Nemo, my weekend actually started on Friday!! My work notified us on Thursday they would be closed on Friday to prepare, so I got extra pajama time. I am not going to turn that down!!


  Collage


 One. Seamus got a little tired waiting for the snow to come. 


Two. Nemo arrived!! This was what I woke up to on Saturday. I already plowed about 6 inches of snow so another 2-2.5 inches dumped overnight.


Three. Bundled up Seamus to go for a walk! Isn't he adorable! :)


Four. Hearty breakfast in preparation of shoveling. Egg Bakes, low carb bread and coffee. Yum!


Five. The day and night consisted of getting warm, watching movies and a little adult beverages. Don't judge!


Six. I was lucky in that I only needed salad fixing and fruit since the grocery store was void of frozen foods, and bread was annihilated.


Seven.  Even the chicken section was bare.


Eight. After grocery shopping Sunday consisted of snuggling with Seamus. This is more like an every night kind of thing, but a lot of Sunday. Love him to the moon.


What did you do this weekend? Would love to hear from you.


 Linking up with Sami at Sami's Shenanigans and Leann at Join the Gossip .



 


 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home