Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Update

Such a crazy weekend. It was not at all what I had planned but fun either way.


weekend-1


image


1. Packed my bags to spend the night at my friend Heather's house in order to run a 5k race.


2. We went to the mall to the "Bouncy House" best invention for wearing out kids. It has multiple areas of bouncing obstacle courses. My friend Heather's daughter met her first boyfriend. This little boy was so cute. He followed her around opening the mesh doors for her, moving obstacles out of the way for her. Such a gentleman.


3. We woke up to snow which ending up cancelling our 5k race but it did not stop the dance party. She was rocking it out 80's style. She is so cute and has so much energy. Oh to be young again.


4. We did a lot of shopping since we couldn't run (makes sense to me!) so I had to catch up on the missed workouts so Les Mills Combat 45 was one of many I did today.


5. Weekend is never complete without a snuggle session with Seamus. Seriously he is just so adorable I can't help myself from snapping many pics of him.


What did you do this weekend? Would love to hear from you.


Linking up with Sami at Sami's Shenanigans and Leann at Join the Gossip .


Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2013 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Ah sounds like a fun weekend! Too bad about the run but a little shopping never killed anybody :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home